Friday, June 10, 2011

but you and me, we're just crazy

Yesterday i've been watching Peter Pan (Shh, i had a crush on him when i was younger, hahaha). I found a link where there's a list full of Disney movies that you can watch on youtube ; here. Watching these movies again make me so nostalgic, i'm sure they'll have the same effect on you!


A few weeks ago, while walking to a little chinese restaurant, some cute pins caught my attention 


Also did this book with a lovely and naughty cover. They say that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but i must say this book seems quite interesting, don't you think?


Arriving at the restaurant, i had some Chow Mein which was very good and Ali had some fried rice, yum!!!
Isn't my fortune message adorable :)? It is very right, i may know many people but there's only a few, which are my friends, that i know i can really count on. I love all of them. Specially my best friends who are Maya and Ali. I've known Maya since we both were 8 years old, i still remember the first day I met her, haha ♥. Ali, that special guy is also my boyfriend, the relationship we have is extraordinary ♥.

Finally, this is the outfit i wore that day. I know we can't see my head, oopsi haha.This also was at the library :).


                                      

Heather Loreto
 

1 comment: